It's hard to talk about the imminent "kinetic military action" with Iran without sounding like a broken record. Many have been warning about it since the days of Bush and the original neocon crew.
"Be afraid!" say the repeaters of mockingbird media. Afraid of who? Afraid of Iran, of course.
Oh, haven't you heard? The Iranian government's stockpile of enriched uranium is about to surpass 300 kilograms! And Iran's store of heavy water is about to surpass 130 metric tons! Don't you understand? This will exceed the limits on these materials set out in the Iran nuclear deal, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)! And the dastardly Iranian government is not only embarrassed by these actions, but openly taking steps to end (some of) their commitments under the JCPOA!
Sounds chilling, doesn't it? But there's one little disclaimer that seems missing from a lot of the MSM's scaremongering coverage of these developments: None of this has anything to do with an offensive nuclear weapons program.
Confused? Of course you are. The highly-technical details of the 159-page nuclear agreement were never meant to be scrutinized by (much less understood by) the average Joe Sixpack and Jane Soccermom. Words like "enriched" and "highly enriched," "heavy water" and "tritium," "nuclear program" and "nuclear weapons program" are thrown around by the media as if they are all the same, even though they describe fundamentally different materials and processes. And the whole point is to make the public afraid of a nuclear weapons program that both US and Israeli intelligence has confirmed doesn't exist.
So what's the real story on the Iran nuclear deal?
Well, as I had cause to point out on The Corbett Report podcast quite recently, defining our terms is the first step toward understanding the world. So let's define some terms.
First, "enrichment." As the World Nuclear Association explains:
Natural uranium contains 0.7% of the U-235 isotope. The remaining 99.3% is mostly the U-238 isotope which does not contribute directly to the fission process (though it does so indirectly by the formation of fissile isotopes of plutonium). Isotope separation is a physical process to conce...
So here we are, with the battle lines of the 21st century forming exactly as the CFR globalist insiders "predicted" nearly three decades ago.
When someone is spreading rumors and easily debunkable lies about you, you speak up. You set the record straight. You fight back. You do something . . . don't you?
Trump is going to pressure these social media companies with extreme regulations, unless they stop their practice of knocking down his supporters...
Solutions can take any number of forms, depending on the community and its need. It might involve joining (or even creating) a community organization that fosters interaction and helps neighbors in times of need.
Hardline Trump regime demands and objectives assure no resolution of differences through talks in Norway or anywhere else — what Russia understands but didn’t say.
Do you think it’s possible that thousands of people have had their product designs stolen and then sold to the highest bidder across the globe? It’s not only possible it happens. More than you’d imagine.
...the scary part is the Government role. When Government gets to say what you can or can not talk about, we have LOST the most important freedom of all.
If a new "catastrsophic and catalyzing event" happened tomorrow... would the public blindly support the government in a headlong rush to war or would they question what they were being told?
Folks this is nothing but pushing for war with Iran. Israel and the Saud’s want the US to come in and mop up Iran.
I’m not trying to spread fear porn here friends. Look at Venezuela, they’re enduring a coup. The US is enduring a coup attempt of its own.
And now the Chinese are building a carbon copy of the American military, jet by jet, drone by drone, rifle by rifle.
Keeping the planet healthy is a whole lot harder than most imagine. We’ve been told to recycle, to shy away from plastic bags, go green and use cotton bags, drive electric vehicles, etc. Yet as you see, it all “sounds good in theory” but comes up short in reality.
So, does all of this piss you off? You know, all of this drivel being peddled by "conspiracy researchers" in the name of "spreading the truth"? Does it make you angry?
So here's the real question: If the dollar is going to go down, what will replace it?